Foundation for Agility
Guided Course – Foundation for Agility
Now available for our Agility Premium members.
This course is perfect for puppies and older dogs who could use some more agility foundation training or even just a confidence boost. Even if you are only wanting to get a stronger connection with your dog, you will LOVE this course! OneMind Dogs Coach Katelyn Scott will take you through some of the most popular (and super FUN) lessons from the OneMind Dogs Foundation for Agility program.
How does it work?
Starting on February 7th, 2021, Katelyn will post homework in the forum every two weeks, giving you a quick video introduction to each lesson and talking about the most important aspects to focus on from the lesson.
You can train these exercises anywhere — in your house, yard, the park! You don’t need any equipment to get started and Katelyn will help to adapt any exercises as needed. Even if you’ve never done agility before, you can do this course! The sessions with your dog will be fun and short to keep the motivation high.
The power of this course is in the community and many people around the world doing the exercises at the same time! Katelyn will give you some tips videos, guidelines and regular tasks to follow. You can ask questions and post videos to receive feedback. Katelyn will pop-in regularly to tackle some of the most common issues with you and give feedback as needed.
What will you learn?
This course involves working through current OneMind Dogs Foundation for Agility content alongside some extra tips videos from Katelyn. You will learn how to build your dog’s confidence and some awesome agility foundation skills, whilst having lots of fun together.
Sign up for the Guided Course!
Not a premium member yet?
Guided course are an included bonus for our Agility Premium members. We often hear that people really love to be part of the community that we have created at OneMind Dogs. And it’s no surprise as, alongside working spots in all of our guided courses, you can look forward to…
- A forum, where you can share and discuss all things agility and dogs with like-minded people.
- A coach network who hold live events supported with homework from the OneMind Dogs learning platform.
- A team of agility and dog experts available at your finger tips (just click the chat bubble)!
- Unlimited access to course maps, obstacle training, Foundation for Agility, handling techniques, mental training and much more.
- Regular new training content from the founders so you stay up to date with our infinite learning and development.
Why choose OneMind Dogs?
- OneMind Dogs Coaches have extensive experience and knowledge in course analysis.
- Agility will be a lot easier for your team if your handling is clear and confident.
- You will learn to understand your dog's perspective and handle agility the way your dog naturally understands it.
- You will get access to 400+ agility lessons as well as the Agility for Puppies and Beginner Dogs online program!
I’m already a Premium member. What do I do?
To receive all communications about the guided course please register your interest in the course using the button at the top of the page. We will send you an email when the course starts so please keep an eye on your inbox!