Leading OMD coaches Janita Leinonen and Jaakko Suoknuuti have been writing an article series about OneMind Dogs methodology to Clean Run Magazine. All twelve articles have been published by Clean Run during 2014.
Reading this interesting series of articles will give you a great opportunity to learn more about OMD methodology. That is why we at OneMind Dogs want to offer our premium members a chance to read these very informative articles, too. Ten of the twelve articles are now available at our website:
- Overview Of the OneMind Dogs Methodology
- Basic Elements Of The OneMind Dogs Methodology
- Basic Training in OneMind Dogs
- Key Points In OneMind Dogs Training
- Handle Lines Not Obstacles
- Why More Than Three Handling Techniques?
- Handling Techniques
- Foundation Of OneMind Dogs Methodology: C-C-C
- Agility from dog’s point of view
- Different Ways To Train