Our mission: To get you mentally connected with your dog
This is what we believe:
- We learned to listen to our dogs because of Tekla, the deaf dog. She taught us to understand and communicate in the silent language of dogs.
- We want to understand our dogs so well that it feels like we are one connected mind. We strive for this sense of understanding, a magical connection between human and dog.
- We are passionate – even fanatical – about this magical connection. Once we get started, you won’t be able to shut us up.
- We don’t talk about control. We talk about wordless understanding.
- Our human pack is large and diverse, but proudly shares our values: connecting with our dogs with passion, never-ending fun, and endless imagination.
- We have faith in what we do, and we truly believe that any person can listen and understand any dog.
- We believe that sharing all the knowledge is the power for improvement and progress. Together we can achieve much more than by ourselves.
Why do we exist?
The goal of OneMind Dogs is to help you to understand your dog’s natural behavior. Our passion is to increase the mutual understanding between the handler and the dog, making training more enjoyable for both of you. Our other important mission is to gather our internationally spread pack together by forming an active agility community where you can meet and discuss with thousands of agility trainers. We believe in sharing our knowledge and forming our methodology together further, as a community we can reach higher.
A deaf border collie taught us that connection between human and dog does not need words. We simply need to learn to listen. Every dog in the world speaks this language – and imagine the difference it will make to your dog´s life when you learn it too.
What is it about?
OneMind Dogs is really a way of life. We live and breathe the OneMind culture every day, and once we help you find the magical connection that your dog is waiting for you to discover, you will love to live it too. Our core values are passion, fun and endless imagination.
The OneMind Dogs methodology is based on dogs’ natural behavior. When a person communicates non-verbal commands correctly, all dogs understand the same message, across the globe. Any dog, from anywhere in the world, will instantly understand OneMind Dogs. For them, it simply makes sense.
We teach OneMind Dogs methodology to handlers. For the most part, we do not need to teach it to dogs: They already speak the language. It is down to us as people to learn how to best listen to and communicate in the language of dogs.
What is dog agility? Learn more!